Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Default Re: WTT: Mint Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Children, stop. 3cit, if you look at Wildo's global post count, he's got more posts than you, so you look like an ***** calling him a rookie.

You don't want to negotiate with him? Fine. Stop. Leave the thread. Let someone else shop. If you post in this thread again you will get an infraction.

Wildo, you don't like what 3cit is saying, stop reacting to his baiting.
    Thanked by:
    Wildo6882 (12-27-2012)
    3cit likes this.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #27  
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    3,108 Global Posts

Default WTT: Mint Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Thank you Alli. As I stated, I was done after his last comment.
    iMore Elite

iOS Version

Default Re: WTT: Mint Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Children, stop. 3cit, if you look at Wildo's global post count, he's got more posts than you, so you look like an ***** calling him a rookie.

You don't want to negotiate with him? Fine. Stop. Leave the thread. Let someone else shop. If you post in this thread again you will get an infraction.

Wildo, you don't like what 3cit is saying, stop reacting to his baiting.
    sorry,
    good luck with your transaction wildo
    Alli likes this.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    3,108 Global Posts

Default WTT: Mint Verizon 32gb Black iPhone 5 w/Accessories and AppleCare+ AND NIB Black iPad mini 32gb

Looks like I can actually return the iPad to Walmart until early January, but I'm leaving it available to you guys here for now.

Still looking for a deal. Would prefer a Note 2 over anything for the iPhone. But the others are still a possibility.

In case anyone is interested, here are the sale prices for the iPhone:

With OEM accessories (minus earbuds) and AppleCare+: $650 with free shipping

With OEM accessories (minus earbuds), AppleCare+, and all accessories listed (plus a new SGP Neo Hybrid EX Metal case - a $30 value): $700 with free shipping

*one time offer - buy before 4pm CST on the 29th and I'll overnight it for $20 more and you'll have it by New Year's Eve.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #30  
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    3,108 Global Posts

Overnight shipping offer still available for the iPhone, however, I'll cover it. So it's no additional cost to you.

My cash deals are still as listed above, but I am accepting offers. So feel free to shoot me a price. I'll be putting this on eBay after the 1st of the year, unfortunately. So get your offer in now.
    iMore Elite

iOS Version

I'll still give you $450 for it.

No but seriously $600 and you can keep everything but the lightning cable and apple care.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,862 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Quote Originally Posted by 3cit View Post

No but seriously $600 and you can keep everything but the lightning cable and apple care.
    That's a good offer if I was selling I would take it lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #33  
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    3,108 Global Posts

Haha. Actually, that's not a bad offer. However, I'm having trouble deciding what else I want (and how much it would cost me) so I'm going to pass for right now.

I never really wanted to sell because that leaves me being forced to find a phone and possibly paying some out of pocket money that I don't really have at the moment.

If something changes in the near future, we can look at this again.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #34  
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    3,108 Global Posts

Shut her down. Ended up selling the iPhone. Then couldn't decide on an Android phone, so I ordered an iPhone again.

Lesson learned!

Oh, and I'm keeping the mini.

Thanks for all the interest!
    iMore Elite

iOS Version

So much effort!!

Lots of good times though!

And that clown suit comment, it was pure gold!!! And whoever saw it knows it!!!

Hope you enjoy your 5 again. And I'd you decide to sell it, put me down for $450
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #36  
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    3,108 Global Posts

So much effort!!

Lots of good times though!

And that clown suit comment, it was pure gold!!! And whoever saw it knows it!!!

Hope you enjoy your 5 again. And I'd you decide to sell it, put me down for $450
    Haha. Way too much work. But I paid the "Figure Out What You Really Want" tax. Oh well.

Thanks for the good times on here. And I'll keep you in mind for $450.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12