<WTS/WTT> Unlocked AT&T Slate 32GB iPhone 5 with AppleCare+ and Zagg Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
DETAILS:
Item: Unlocked AT&T Slate iPhone 5 32GB with AppleCare+ and Zagg Extreme installed
Price: $740 OBO shipped or trade
Condition: 9/10 phone had 2 spots on the side out of the box(see pics, they are minor). I did not swap out bc the store did not have inventory to swap out when I bought it. I have not since bc I SIM unlocked it, but the Apple store has offered to swap it free of charge. They are minor, I took a close up pic of both, plus the phone has AppleCare+.
Items included: everything it came with, unopened headphones, charger, original box

SELLING DETAILS
Location: I am in VA, will ship to PayPal confirmed US only. If I trade, I will not ship first unless I am comfortable.
Accepted payment methods: Paypal confirmed only
Willing to ship: US only

NOTES
This is the AT&T LTE version.
Partial trades I would accept: Nexus 4 16GB, iPad mini, maybe an iPad 3 or 4, maybe a MacBook(if needed I would add cash obviously, but would prefer lower end so it is of equal value)

Pics below, I could swap out the phone at the Apple Store, but then there would be no Zagg, no unlock, and the box would not match IMEI due to the swap. Will only do if a deal is reached and the buyer requests.
Contact via this thread, PM, or via my user name @gmail.
Thanks all for looking!
I sold on XDA, Android Central, PreCentral, and eBay all under the same user name.

meha9aba.jpg

dame9y9u.jpg

puzady4y.jpg

e5eru9uj.jpg

Spot by the mute button
uty3u7e5.jpg

Spot by the camera
gyratuma.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts