Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : Verzion iPhone 5 White & Silver 32 gb

Price : $700

Condition : 9/10

Includes : box, headphones, charger, charging cable

Item Location : New Orleans

Shipping Details : USPS Priority (insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation) within the U.S.; shipping price included in the overall price;

Payment Options : Paypal

Contact Info : amy.wineberry@gmail.com

Additional Info:

I'm selling my white iPhone 5. I've had it since Oct. 5, 2013. Had a screen protector since purchasing it. Pretty great shape. Normal "wear." As it is with Verizon, it comes factory unlocked. I believe the price is pretty fair for a 32 gb iPhone 5 since it does not include tax and includes shipping. However, let me know if you feel otherwise. We can discuss the price.

EDIT: Comes with AppleCare+

Photos:

photo2-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Last edited:

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
You decided to roll with the Sammy over the iPhone?😳

Not at all! Lol. I got a black and slate 5. Always wanted that over the white. But got this one because it was all they had at the time.

If I were to choose anything over iPhone at this point, it would have to be that Nexus 4. But since I'm on Verizon, iPhone it is lol

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Not at all! Lol. I got a black and slate 5. Always wanted that over the white. But got this one because it was all they had at the time.

If I were to choose anything over iPhone at this point, it would have to be that Nexus 4. But since I'm on Verizon, iPhone it is lol

Lol ok! Nexus 4 blah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.