WTS: New Iphone 4S White Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluenote

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Item Description: New 4S Verizon White for PagePlus 16GB
Price: Was $350, temporarily lowered to $300 for holiday sale
Condition: New, was registered with Apple last week so if you act quickly, you could purchase AppleCare+ by January 4. This would make a great gift.
Includes: Phone with plastic tabs still on it and box with original accessories, unused
Shipping Details: $14 to USA only, will include tracking #
Payment Options: Paypal from verified account, mark as gift to avoid fees please; when you are ready to pay I will send you my paypal email
Contact info: send me private message on this website

Additional info: This is for someone who wants a brand new 4S on PagePlus. I activated the phone last night and was able to send and receive
phone, text and data. Verizon reports it as a good ESN but says there is an "equipment order" tied to phone so it won't activate on Verizon. Note: the pic
below says it is activated on Verizon but that is really PagePlus, not Verizon.
I have been a longtime member of mobile nations (since 2008) and have sold at least two other phones to satisfied buyers. PagePlus leases the Verizon network
and provides cheaper plans than Verizon (pagepluscellular.com gives you a description of their plans and you can find more information about PagePlus on Howard Forums).

I originally intended this phone for a friend and he has unlimited data with Verizon so a PagePlus phone won't work for him. I too have unlimited Verizon data so I can't use this phone. It looks beautiful and runs smooth and fast.

Photos: Pics are attached. You can see the Verizon logo with signals but it is on the PagePlus network. I will deactivate it before I send it to you.

Attachments

• CIMG_2012-12-13-115404.jpg
    CIMG_2012-12-13-115404.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 35
  • CIMG_2012-12-13-115504.jpg
    CIMG_2012-12-13-115504.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

bluenote

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Bump
Price lowered to $325.
Its a beautiful phone in pristine and shining condition, I love it and it picks up wifi instantly and can scroll quickly. I just can't use it as I have Verizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711