WTS: iPhone 4S 64GB for Sprint (Black) with ZAGG--MINT/UNLOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : Black iPhone 4S 64GB for SPRINT for sale by original owner.

Price : $450 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping.

Condition : MINT. This phone has had ZAGG shields on BOTH sides since purchase. I just replaced the one on the front screen with a new Zagg shield after I got my new phone. It was also protected by an OTTERBOX DEFENDER case since purchase.

Includes : As noted above, there are ZAGG shields on both sides (shield on front is NEW); The phone comes with the original BOX and charger cable.

Item Location : St. Paul, MN

Shipping Details : Buyer pays shipping.

Payment Options : Paypal or cash in person if local.

Contact Info : please send private message.

Additional Info: You can have the Defender case, if you like, but I tore off the flaps on purpose and there's a tear on the front (this generation of Otterbox Defender case was notorious for deteriorating rubber; in fact, this is my second case. Please note that the phone was treated with care and the condition of the Defender does not reflect abuse). I don't know much about unlocking, but if you want me to try to get Sprint to unlock for international use etc., I'll give it a go.

12/8/12 EDIT: I forgot that I had this:

I will also include the GLIF Tripod Mount and Stand for the iPhone 4/4S. Go here for information on this cool little accessory: Studio Neat — Glif
From their website:
"The Glif is an iPhone accessory with two primary functions: mounting your iPhone onto a tripod and propping up your iPhone at various angles. Our goal was to create something small, simple, and elegant. But out of this simple design emerges countless uses. Mount your iPhone to a tripod for taking great pictures or making movies. Prop your iPhone up for hands-?free FaceTiming or to watch videos. All of that and more in a compact design that is manufactured in America."

12/18/12 EDIT: I just had the phone UNLOCKED by Sprint. The phone has not been "restored" via iTunes so it's kept iOS 5.1.1. If you're into jailbreaking, I want to be clear I have no idea how you jailbreak from there, so that's up to you and I make no guarantees regarding that stuff. Of course, you could always just update to iOS 6 if you didn't jailbreak.

Attachments

• 4S Front.jpg
    4S Front.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • 4S back.jpg
    4S back.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WTS: iPhone 4S 64GB for Sprint (Black) with ZAGG--MINT Condition

Pictures please.

The following rules & guidelines must be followed in order to participate in this forum:

- In order to sell or trade items in the Marketplace, you be a registered member for at least 31 days.
- You must have a minimum of 30 posts, in order sell or trade items in the Marketplace forum. Rapid accumulation of posts in other forums for the purpose of meeting the minimum post requirement is not acceptable.
- The Marketplace is for iOS related items only, including handsets and accessories.
- Bumping a thread - for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum - is allowed only one time per 24-hour period.
- Please use the report post button to notify the moderators that your trade, purchase, or sale has been completed, so they can lock the thread.
- Members selling items in the Marketplace forum must use the following template:

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
Item Description :
Price :
Condition :
Includes :
Item Location :
Shipping Details :
Payment Options :
Contact Info :
Additional Info:
Photos:

Members wishing to buy a specific item must use the following template:
Thread title: (WTB)
Item Description :
Price Range:
Condition :
Payment Method :
Contact Info :
Additional Info:

These guidelines are in place for your protection and are strictly enforced. Threads that do not comply with these rules will be locked/deleted at the discretion of the moderators. Please remember that purchasing and selling items in the Marketplace is at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

EDIT to my original post: I forgot that I had this

I will also include the GLIF Tripod Mount and Stand for the iPhone 4/4S. Go here for information on this cool little accessory: Studio Neat — Glif
From their website:
"The Glif is an iPhone accessory with two primary functions: mounting your iPhone onto a tripod and propping up your iPhone at various angles. Our goal was to create something small, simple, and elegant. But out of this simple design emerges countless uses. Mount your iPhone to a tripod for taking great pictures or making movies. Prop your iPhone up for hands-?free FaceTiming or to watch videos. All of that and more in a compact design that is manufactured in America."

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

UPDATE: I just had the phone UNLOCKED by Sprint. The phone has not been "restored" via iTunes so it's kept iOS 5.1.1. If you're into jailbreaking, I want to be clear I have no idea how you jailbreak from there, so that's up to you and I make no guarantees regarding that stuff. Of course, you could always just update to iOS 6 if you didn't jailbreak.

emjayess

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

THIS PHONE WAS SOLD today ($500 final price).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR