For sale: 2 x iPhone 3GS (8GB, black), iPhone 4 (16GB, black), iPhone 4S (64GB, white), accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I have the following for sale. Prices are somewhat negotiable. PM if interested. Must sell by Sept 29th, or they go to eBay instant purchase.

Two (2) iPhone 3GS, 8GB, black. These have both been in cases since purchased. They belonged to my parents. Comes with all original accessories (including box and Apple stickers). Great condition, no scratches (so they tell me). Can be unlocked if requested, or jailbroken if requested. Running iOS 5.1 (I think). Asking $140 each.

One (1) iPhone 4, 16GB, black. Great condition, no scratches. I will throw in a couple of cases as well. Comes with all original accessories (including box and Apple stickers). Can be unlocked or jailbroken if requested. Running iOS 5.1.1 (I believe). Asking $250.

One (1) iPhone 4S, 64GB, white. Great condition, no scratches. I will throw in a couple of cases as well. Comes with all original accessories, including box and Apple stickers. Currently jailbroken, can be unlocked if requested (although I believe I lose the jailbreak then). Running iOS 5.1.1 (I believe). Asking $500.

iHome clock radio with iPod/iPhone dock. Comes with various dock adapters for different model iPhones and iPods. Great device to use your iPhone as an alarm. Has two alarm settings, sleep, snooze, nap mode, and a variety of other features. Retails for $100. Asking $75.

Dual dock charging station. Comes with two docks and various dock adapters. Charges two devices, and includes a USB port so you can sync one device with the computer. Retails about $50. Asking $25.

If interested or any questions, PM me. The phones must be sold by 9/29, or I am sending them to the eBay instant purchase option. These are currently also listed on Craigs list.

Chris

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
The docks are not capable (as far as I can tell) for adapting to the iPhone 5. Well, they could be used with the 30-pin to lightning adapter, but the iPhone will not be stable. I suppose someone might develop a dock adaptor for the iPhone 5 that includes a 30-pin to lightning adapter (and thus keep the iPhone stable) but no one has yet, to the best of my knowledge.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW