Wts:iPhone 4s white 16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone so I'm selling my iPhone 4s white 16gb. I'm about to get engaged and need the money to finish paying for the ring:) anyways this phone is in near mint condition definetly 9.7 of 10. The phone had had powersupportusa screen protectors on front and back since day one. Not a single scratch, I bought this phone brand new off contract for $750 with taxes, it can be factory unlocked as it is not tied to a current contract.it will include,
All original boxing with: original charger, cable and headphones still wrapped in factory apple plastic
It will have the plastic screen cover you peel off it when u open it brand new(I keep all my stufft)
And you will get a bumper of your choice, all white or black on white,in the pics

I am asking $430 plus the cost of shipping, no international. I hate to sell but my engagement is more important than anything so selling this will likely put me there. I can also give away a brand new powersupport USA screen protector as a little extra along with the ones that are one there. That's 50 bucks worth of accessories. Please email me at swarm1424@me.com or pm me or iMessage at that same email as well and I'll respond right away. Thanks,

Update:eek:k so the phone was just carrier unlocked ota and I s ready to use on whatever network you choose. Please let me know if you want it as I have quite a few offers but not quite there yet so its still available. Will send invoice thru PayPal and ship same day payment is confirmed. Thank you

Last edited:

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it is Verizon, the phone was purchased at off contract price so it is eligible for factory unlock and the esn is clear of course. It can be jailbroken and unlocked that way as well but id recomend a carrier unlock first if u want to use it on AT&T or sprint or tmobile! Super easy tho.We are making a big sacrifice selling it and I wouldn't unless I had to, I hope it finds a good home and would rather an imore member get it than some random carigslist deal as I know it will be appreciated here. Please let me know if you want it as its still available. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77