2 OB Defender cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have two of them that I am looking to sell. Both are for iPhone 4/4S.

One is slightly used red silicone black plastic. The other is a moderately used grey silicone with white plastic.

Both the clips in near mint condition. Only have the packaging for one however.

What would be a good price?

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Jake,

Please follow the posted format for advertising or your post will be removed.

The following rules & guidelines must be followed in order to participate in this forum:

- In order to sell or trade items in the Marketplace, you be a registered member for at least 31 days.
- You must have a minimum of 30 posts, in order sell or trade items in the Marketplace forum. Rapid accumulation of posts in other forums for the purpose of meeting the minimum post requirement is not acceptable.
- The Marketplace is for iOS related items only, including handsets and accessories.
- Bumping a thread - for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum - is allowed only one time per 24-hour period.
- Please use the report post button to notify the moderators that your trade, purchase, or sale has been completed, so they can lock the thread.
- Members selling items in the Marketplace forum must use the following template:

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
Item Description :
Price :
Condition :
Includes :
Item Location :
Shipping Details :
Payment Options :
Contact Info :
Additional Info:
Photos:

Members wishing to buy a specific item must use the following template:
Thread title: (WTB)
Item Description :
Price Range:
Condition :
Payment Method :
Contact Info :
Additional Info:

These guidelines are in place for your protection and are strictly enforced. Threads that do not comply with these rules will be locked/deleted at the discretion of the moderators. Please remember that purchasing and selling items in the Marketplace is at your own risk.

Thanks!

Reactions: jakeless.123

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi Jake,

Please follow the posted format for advertising or your post will be removed.

The following rules & guidelines must be followed in order to participate in this forum:

- In order to sell or trade items in the Marketplace, you be a registered member for at least 31 days.
- You must have a minimum of 30 posts, in order sell or trade items in the Marketplace forum. Rapid accumulation of posts in other forums for the purpose of meeting the minimum post requirement is not acceptable.
- The Marketplace is for iOS related items only, including handsets and accessories.
- Bumping a thread - for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum - is allowed only one time per 24-hour period.
- Please use the report post button to notify the moderators that your trade, purchase, or sale has been completed, so they can lock the thread.
- Members selling items in the Marketplace forum must use the following template:

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
Item Description :
Price :
Condition :
Includes :
Item Location :
Shipping Details :
Payment Options :
Contact Info :
Additional Info:
Photos:

Members wishing to buy a specific item must use the following template:
Thread title: (WTB)
Item Description :
Price Range:
Condition :
Payment Method :
Contact Info :
Additional Info:

These guidelines are in place for your protection and are strictly enforced. Threads that do not comply with these rules will be locked/deleted at the discretion of the moderators. Please remember that purchasing and selling items in the Marketplace is at your own risk.

Thanks!

I don't wish to be difficult but I think I have met all that criteria. Granted I did not follow the "templates" for advertising my items.

The main point of this post is to basically get a price check. And if someone were to make me an offer then so be it. Maybe I should have put it in another thread if I wasn't trying to "directly sell it" but rather gain the opinions of fellow imore forum crew.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't wish to be difficult but I think I have met all that criteria. Granted I did not follow the "templates" for advertising my items.

The main point of this post is to basically get a price check. And if someone were to make me an offer then so be it. Maybe I should have put it in another thread if I wasn't trying to "directly sell it" but rather gain the opinions of fellow imore forum crew.

Sorry for any inconvenience

The requirements have not been met. For example, you have been asked for photos that should have been supplied initially. If you just want a price check, you can look at the other threads selling cases, or check ebay. Or even just put something out and say you're willing to haggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner