Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

71 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Default WTB older iDevices still running the original OS

Item Description : An iPhone still running 1.0, 3G still running 2.0, 3GS still running 3.0, 4 still running 4.0, iPad still running 3.2, etc. or if applicable, have SHSHs saved to downgrade to the original OS
    Price Range: $100-300
    Condition : Original box would be an awesome plus, but as long as it works 100% I'm good.
    Payment Method : PayPal. Or cash, if we meet locally.
    Contact Info : Reply to the thread, or PM me. I'll get an email notification.
    Additional Info: Heatware: fury, eBay: flurffmeister. 100% feedback in both places.

I have for some reason gotten infected with nostalgia for how things used to be. I have thought of a little project/YouTube video that I want to do, comparing all of the iDevices (or at least all iPhones, for the sake of brevity) on all of the versions of the OS that they ran, side by side. I have a 4, 4S, and iPad 2 all on 5.0.1, and regret not keeping my original iPad, iPhone, and 3GS. I like how far we've come since the original, and think it would make at least a somewhat-interesting video. (retro "unboxing", boot up, web browsing, bugs, apps, etc.)

Plus, I often test iPods with stuff that I make, and it would be handy to have older versions of them laying around to know exactly how the systems will interact.
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts
    Global Posts
    449 Global Posts

I have a 32GB first gen iPod Touch if you are interested.