FS: iPad 1 16GB with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Thread title: FS: iPad 1 16GB with Extras
Item Description: iPad 1 16 GB in great condition.
Price: $315 Shipped in continental USA
Condition:
Includes: iPad, Otterbox Case, Griffin Elan Folio Case (Brand New in box), Soft Slip Case, Power adapter, USB cord, original box and documentation.
Item Location: Upstate NY
Shipping Details: Shipping included in price for continental USA, slightly more for Alaska, HI, and Canada (willing to consider shipping to other countries, but shipping and import regulations may not make it worth it)
Payment Options: PayPal, Check, or Money Order (All payments must clear prior to shipping)
Contact Info: PM me through the forum.
Additional Info: I find that I need more storage space for my library and programs that I use so it is time for me to upgrade. As you can see in the pictures below the iPad is in excellent condition, but does show some signs of use. There are a few marks on the screen, but aren't visible in the picture. Just letting you know upfront. You have to be right on the screen to notice them and when the screen is lit, the marks aren't visible. The iPad was always covered with a screen protector and in a case. Shipping will be prompt to the buyer. The iPad will be reset back to factory software condition prior to shipping. Any questions, or if you would like additional pictures, let me know.
Photos:

IMG-20120204-00734.jpg

IMG-20120204-00739.jpg

IMG-20120204-00744.jpg

IMG-20120204-00745.jpg

wiggy1

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
It looks like I forgot to fill in the "Condition" field above. Anyway, as you can see in the pictures, the condition is great to excellent. That is subjective, so I will let you decide after looking at the pictures.

Note that there is a little fuz on the otterbox screen cover. That is from my attempt at using a hook-and-loop patch to hold a stylus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh