Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : WTS: *BNIB* AT&T iPad 2 64gb 3G/Wi-Fi in Black *Sealed*
Price : $800.00 USD
Rate it : 10/10
What it comes with : Sealed box and all of its original contents.
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This iPad 2 is brand new and the box is still factory sealed. It is an AT&T 3G version but it doesn't require service as it can be used strictly on Wi-Fi. I still want an iPad, but I really have no need for the 64gb.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

The price is somewhat firm, but I am always willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I would consider trades, but most likely only for a Black iPad 2 32gb (can be Wi-Fi only) plus some cash, and it would have to be extremely mint since this is a brand new product.

It is ready to ship, so if you pay before 12 pm CST I will ship the same day.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : WTS: *BNIB* AT&T iPad 2 64gb 3G/Wi-Fi in Black *Sealed*
Price : $800.00 USD
Rate it : 10/10
What it comes with : Sealed box and all of its original contents.
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping; $5 for UPS Ground (you pick the shipping)
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This iPad 2 is brand new and the box is still factory sealed. It is an AT&T 3G version but it doesn't require service as it can be used strictly on Wi-Fi. I still want an iPad, but I really have no need for the 64gb.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

The price is somewhat firm, but I am always willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I would consider trades, but most likely only for a Black iPad 2 32gb (can be Wi-Fi only) plus some cash, and it would have to be extremely mint since this is a brand new product.

It is ready to ship, so if you pay before 12 pm CST I will ship the same day.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

I can trade you my 16GB black mint 3g/wifi + some cash if you want

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Can you email the pictures of your iPad to me at the email listed in the posting?

Also, how much cash are you talking?

Don't know i figured you'd throw an offer out there to me. We can negotiate that. Why don't you PM me your email address and i'll shoot some pics over when i get home. It's been sitting with a ZAGG on the screen since I took it out of the box. It also has a Belkin Case on it with a Smart Cover. It's in phenomenal condition other than the smudges on the ZAGG. But i'll let you determine that by the pictures =)

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't know i figured you'd throw an offer out there to me. We can negotiate that. Why don't you PM me your email address and i'll shoot some pics over when i get home. It's been sitting with a ZAGG on the screen since I took it out of the box. It also has a Belkin Case on it with a Smart Cover. It's in phenomenal condition other than the smudges on the ZAGG. But i'll let you determine that by the pictures =)

Sent you a PM with my info. Hit me up when you can. Thanks!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Dropping the price to $750 with free shipping. Last drop before it goes on eBay, unless some deal can be struck.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Last and final price drop to $725 with free shipping! This is a brand new iPad 2 that would cost you $829 plus tax from Apple!!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
This is still available. I think $725 with free shipping is more than fair. I would still accept some trades if anything came available.

Shoot me an email or reply to this post if you're interested!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Price drop to $700!

Also will throw in a 10W wall charger sealed in the box ($30 value) for the $700.

So you would get a brand new, sealed AT&T 3G/Wi-Fi iPad 2 64gb, a sealed Apple OEM wall charger, and free shipping with tracking to your door for $700!! If you bought this outright, it would cost $860 plus tax and shipping!! That's almost $200 off!!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is interested, make me an offer (a reasonable one). I need to get this sold and I'm doing my best to avoid eBay, but it looks like it might end up there.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Final price drop, then off to eBay.

Now for the low low price of $650 with free shipping. Also still comes with a brand new 10W charger.

I can ship the same day you pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox