iPad 64GB 3G AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxburn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
[size=+2]iPad 64GB 3G AT&T[/size]

$465 shipped USPS

iPad is used and in good condition and works great. Has a small ding on the black 3G antenna area. Back has a couple very small scratches, almost too small to capture. Screen is scratch free, has had a screen protector on it from day one. No home button problems. Out of apple warranty period. I can't gurantee battery is as good as new but it seems like it is. Will be restored and provided with iOS 4.3.5 on it. It will be on connect to iTunes screen when you get it, just like a new device.

Has SHSH on file for 3.2.2, 4.2.1, 4.2b3, 4.3, 4.3b1, 4.3b2, 4.3b3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5, 5b1, 5b2, 5b3, 5b4, 5b5.

Included:
  • Ipad 64GB 3G AT&T
  • Original matching serial box
  • 3G AT&T micro SIM
  • Apple 10W wall charger
  • Apple Charger/USB dock cable
  • Camera connection kit, both USB and SD reader
  • At least two new screen protectors
  • Incipio feather ultralight case, black. Has scratches on the back but still looks good, this was my favorite.
  • Yoobao leather stand/book style case, black
  • DVDR with SHSH blobs, 4.3.3 and 4.3.5 IPSW.

My References
Heat
eBay
Paypal

ipad1.png

ipad2.png

ipad3.png

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Trade you a Playbook 16 and a Droid X both Mint for it! As for credentials I'm a Mod at CrackBerry.com, and have great feedback in our Market there. :)

http://forums.crackberry.com/members/pkcable-444175/

Need to know ASAP as I would also be upgrading to a larger PB at Staples during the sales this week!

pkcable(at)crackberry(dot)com

Last edited:

maxburn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
There was some levity involved in that post, but seriously I would pursue that trade as that's likely where the money will go in a couple weeks anyway and who knows how long this will take to sell. Until then using my own iPhone 4 here.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
There was some levity involved in that post, but seriously I would pursue that trade as that's likely where the money will go in a couple weeks anyway and who knows how long this will take to sell. Until then using my own iPhone 4 here.
I know... was just messing with ya. good luck with the sale =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2