WTS: Verizon Wireless 32GB iPhone with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2TSHR1439

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Item: Verizon iPhone 32GB
Rate: 9.5/10
Price: $610 SHIPPED for Everything, OBO.
Includes:
  • Verizon Iphone 32GB
  • Box
  • Literature
  • Unopened Headphones
  • Unopened USB Cable
  • Wall Charging Hub
  • Griffin Carbon Fiber / Smoke Plastic Case (a few scuffs on the back from being in my pocket and being set down.
  • Texture Aluminum Case Black/Blue (Drops my signal by 1 Bar)
  • Carbon Fiber Back Skin (Installed)
  • Clear Full Body Protector
  • Front Carbon Fiber Skin
  • Extra Front & Back Carbon Fiber Skin
  • Extra USB Cable (If you want it)

Shipping: Priority USPS with Tracking and Ins.
Payment: Paypal personal or you pay fees. or M.O. Ship after cleared.
Contact: Prefer Email, But PM is OK. TSHR1439 [at] insightbb [dot] com

Other Info: iPhone is in excellent condition. Has had a screen protector on it from day 1 (was take off for the pictures though. So there is not one on there now) as well as a back shield. Usually has a case on it as well. No visable scratches that I can report. I have extended feedback on here (in my signature). I did just notice while looking over everything, the other, I have the "wrong box" meaning the numbers dont match. There were to phones added at the same time. One phone went to Florida and the other with me. Not sure if thats really that big of deal though. Email me for the quickest response. If you have any questions or if youd like more pictures of something, please feel free to ask. It is boxed away sitting in a cabinet waiting for you to buy it :) . I am not really interested in any trades that I can think of at the time. Would just rather sell. But if you have something that you think may spark my interest, Ill listen. Thanks for looking. Nick

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads