Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I would like to get some feedback on this:

I posted my HTC Surround on on craigslist for $450

I was messaged today and a guy wants to trade me an iPhone 4 16GB box, etc good condition for my Surround and $250

is this worth it?

I looked on eBay and saw iPhone 4 used for over $600+

Reactions: cuxi.seller

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Isn't that the new Windows Phone 7? Personnaly I don't think phones should have big speakers. I know I don't want to hear someones music.

I say it is a good trade, just be carefull. Is the guy local?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Isn't that the new Windows Phone 7? Personnaly I don't think phones should have big speakers. I know I don't want to hear someones music.

I say it is a good trade, just be carefull. Is the guy local?

yes it is the new windows phone 7 and so far as I know yes he is. with the big speaker though music sounds very good through the earphones and speakers ;)

Of course I will be observing the iPhone 4's condition.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If he is, have him meet you at some public place. Park, mall a mcdonalds lol. You get what I mean.

as for that $250 I'd ask for it in cash, because if you try to cash a check and it bounces then you are out of luck and the bank could get down on you.

You can always go to the bank and deposit the money in your checking account.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
If he is, have him meet you at some public place. Park, mall a mcdonalds lol. You get what I mean.

as for that $250 I'd ask for it in cash, because if you try to cash a check and it bounces then you are out of luck and the bank could get down on you.

You can always go to the bank and deposit the money in your checking account.

no no lol the trade is this my HTC Surround, $250 for iPhone 4

deferom

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
No. Don't do it.

The Surround is a new phone. It's just as if not more powerful than the iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 is 6 months old. If anything, he should be giving you $250.

Don't flame me. I know this is an iPhone fansite, but it's really a bad deal.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
No. Don't do it.

The Surround is a new phone. It's just as if not more powerful than the iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 is 6 months old. If anything, he should be giving you $250.

Don't flame me. I know this is an iPhone fansite, but it's really a bad deal.

hm ok. Your opinion means something, it is the first telling me not to do it. Then again I could sell the iPhone 4 later on for $600 if it is in good condition.

deferom

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
You could, but then you'd be basically paying him $700. I'm seeing Surrounds go for anywhere between $350 and $500.

Do you like your Surround? Why are you trying to sell it? Are still able to return it?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
You could, but then you'd be basically paying him $700. I'm seeing Surrounds go for anywhere between $350 and $500.

Do you like your Surround? Why are you trying to sell it? Are still able to return it?

I bought it from a guy on craigslist for $320, I wanted to try it out for a bit. I don't like the Surround haha I might post it on here for sale or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77