iPhone 3GS 16GB and 3G 8GB FOR SALE (Changed to Verizon) [Unlocked/JailBroken]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iModz3G

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm selling a 3GS 16GB Black for the simple reason that I changed to Verizon because here where I live (Condo) I don't get good AT&T reception. The only carrier working as well is Verizon.

Here I have my iPhone and my father's iPhone (I had my brothers iPhone sold recently).

Here is what I'm selling:

$350 - iPhone 3GS 16GB Black Unlocked/Jailbroken (Cydia,Installous,WinterBoard) with ORIGINAL Box and Accessories. The phone is Like New, no scuffs or dents since always used silicone cover.

$250 - iPhone 3G 8GB Unlocked/JailBroken (Cydia,Installous,WinterBoard,Navigon America,etc.) with ORIGINAL Box and Accessories (The USB Sync Cable isn't original since I lost the original one). Phone has minor scuffs because I started using the silicone cover abour 2 months after purchasing it.

I have pics upon request by email.

Please contact me via email at buddyclub94@hotmail.com if you are very interested.

Please don't waste my time because I have to sell this phones to pay Contract Cancellation Penalty to AT&T.

PayPal (Verified) preferred, I will not accept paper money or checks since they might get lost on the mail.

P.S. I prefer contacting me via email.

str8bucs

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Well i never got this phone USPS said they lost it..... the strange part is i had been getting packages all week and they decided to loose this one.

str8bucs

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Ok guys just as an update..... I have never received the package.... Not saying the seller is not trust worthy, I just did not get mine. the USPS has started an investigation to see where the package went and to whom it went to...... keeping my fingers crossed.

IphoneCN

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Have you got the Iphone now?

Ok guys just as an update..... I have never received the package.... Not saying the seller is not trust worthy, I just did not get mine. the USPS has started an investigation to see where the package went and to whom it went to...... keeping my fingers crossed.

Have u got the iphone now? I would like to check this credit since i am also interested in his 3G one.

str8bucs

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Nope never got it!

USPS has filed a claim.... It made it to my city but never got to me.

The claims dept. said this could possibly be the new fraud going around. The shipper sends a box to a local franchise business in your city so the tracking shows delivered and the seller is off the hook.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS ..... USPS MADE THIS STATEMENT!

So I say buy at your own risk..... I know I am out $315

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73