I need an iphone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerseykid3069

May 9, 2009
Visit site
Wanna Sell ya iphone!!!

Hey guys I need an iphone really badd. like this is the coolest phone and att wants me to pay a huge deposit. I just want to read amazon books, play myst, and play with skype. Anyone know how i can come up on one?

Last edited:

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Better find a comfy chair if you are going to wait for Verizon to "step up to the plate" and carry the iPhone, because it's going to be a looooong wait.

PirateNinja

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
when the new iphone comes out i can see a lot of people selling thiers to get the new one. so mayb you can wait another month or two and hope that happens

myiphoneisforsale

May 20, 2009
Visit site
my iphone is for sale

I purchased an iphone from rockmyiphone.com in hopes to start buying wholesale and reselling iphones but I just got laid off my job and really need the money. I only have one white 16gb iPhone left so please make an offer. I purchased for 399.00 at an online store rockmyiphone ,so I am willing to take a little bit of a hit but this is in brand new condition and that store only sells to retailers looking to resell and purchase in bulk.

tapdraw

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I'm thinking about selling my 8GB 3G Black iPhone. Has been dearly loved and protected by a case since the first day I bought it. Found out yesterday that I'm available for new-contract pricing on a 3GS so I'm not looking to make too much money.

Message me and let's make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods