I use Wipr. I don't worry about Whitelisting. If a site blacklists content/ad blockers, I simply stop using visiting that website. I've come across a few news site and tech blogs that do that. I haven't felt the need to return to them since removing them from my favorites /shrug
    12-31-2016 04:39 AM
    I use Wipr. I don't worry about Whitelisting. If a site blacklists content/ad blockers, I simply stop using visiting that website. I've come across a few news site and tech blogs that do that. I haven't felt the need to return to them since removing them from my favorites /shrug
    My thoughts exactly. I use Wipr in Sierra and iOS. Definitely the fastest loading of all the blockers I tried.
    01-01-2017 07:25 AM
    FYI... there's finally a working beta of uBlock Origin for Safari! (If that's your thing.)

It's my go-to ad blocker (plus there's the easy import of settings from another browser)

I don't know if this is lightweight or CPU-friendly enough for your purposes, but I prefer advanced settings. I like being able to tell what the hell the extension is "doing/blocking"… AND it's free.
    03-01-2017 05:58 PM
28 12