Time Machine not backing up after macOS Sierra update
Since upgrading to macOS Sierra my backup's haven't been working. It seems to be constantly 'Preparing Backup' for several hours. I have a late 2014 Macbook Pro 13". I've performed an SMC and PRAM (NVRAM) reset. I've also restarted my Time Capsule. Any suggestions or will I need to perform a clean install of macOS Sierra?
Last edited by maverick78; 09-24-2016 at 03:21 AM.
Re: Time Machine not backing up after macOS Sierra update
Further update. It transpires that it was my Sophos Antivirus that was causing the issue. I have temporarily disabled the anti-virus and now Time Machine is working without issue. Hopefully Sophos will update Sophos Home. Hope this helps you out if you're experiencing the same issues.
Last edited by maverick78; 09-25-2016 at 12:21 PM.
- By Rafagon in forum macOS SierraReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2016, 07:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 04:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2016, 09:47 PM
- By Rafagon in forum macOS SierraReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2016, 06:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 05:37 PM