Finished installing this morning and I've noticed something. I feel like the answer may/should be simple, but it's escaping me at the moment....

I went to notification center and this is how it looks now (I have not edited this in anyway)
    Upgraded...need help with a notification center issue-xc8kzrz.png

I can't read that. At all. Help? Is there a setting I need to tweak somewhere that I'm totally not thinking of??

(machine is a Mid-2012 MPB)
    09-21-2016 10:48 AM
    Finished installing this morning and I've noticed something. I feel like the answer may/should be simple, but it's escaping me at the moment....

I went to notification center and this is how it looks now (I have not edited this in anyway)

I can't read that. At all. Help? Is there a setting I need to tweak somewhere that I'm totally not thinking of??

(machine is a Mid-2012 MPB)
    Welcome to iMore!

Not sure if you are talking about Dark Mode or Layout of the Notifications Center. Layout is just a matter of editing it to your liking. As for dark mode, it is currently available. But even when you turn on dark mode in your System Preferences it really does not make a difference though. Hope Apple brings it back in a future update.
    09-21-2016 11:26 AM