- iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
macOS Sierra and FCP7
I know Its outrageous that some one is still using that!
....But it is actually a very important tool for my job, and I would like to know if anyone has tried to run this dinosaur on macOs sierra...
It will be very helpful to know, so thanks in advance.
- 08-01-2016, 05:53 PM #2
- 08-01-2016, 06:14 PM #3
- 08-01-2016, 06:23 PM #4
- 09-10-2016, 06:32 PM #6
- 09-23-2016, 08:00 PM #7
Re: macOS Sierra and FCP7
If you're in the middle of a project, I would hold off unless I had a full backup of my system (I booted into Linux (Knoppix) and ran a dd on my system drive before I updated -- but a TimeMachine at least would be good).
Even then, I never updated the work computer's OS or program while we were cutting our film (Premiere CC/Yosemite, but still).
- 10-03-2016, 12:44 PM #8
- By iCricket in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2016, 05:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2016, 06:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2016, 06:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2016, 03:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2016, 11:12 AM