Mac Sierra redemption code
Hello, while I was downloading Mac Sierra public beta there was a power failure. When I tried to redownload again I was told that my redemption code is: *******......................was used. How can I get a new code ??? Thank you
Last edited by firedept10; 07-19-2016 at 06:18 AM.
- 07-19-2016, 09:43 PM #2
- 07-19-2016, 09:46 PM #3
- 07-21-2016, 04:06 PM #4
- 07-27-2016, 05:24 PM #5
- 08-13-2016, 06:18 PM #6
- 634 Posts
Re: Mac Sierra redemption code?
At what point was the power failure? Did the download at least start?
Try logging out of the MAS and logging back in. Check under purchased and see if the app shows up in that list. Also go to the Store tab on your menu bar and click Check for Unfinished Downloads. If all else fails I suggest you try contacting Apple via the Beta site.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2016, 11:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2016, 01:12 PM
- By mazzzerati in forum macOS SierraReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2016, 12:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:42 PM
- By timagius91 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2016, 11:36 AM