- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iTunes update issues after Sierra beta install.
After installing Mac OS Sierra (beta) successfully on my MacBook Pro, I tried installing the iTunes update. The status bar doesn't move, it stays at zero and hangs there. Not sure what to do. I restarted the computer and tried installing again, but have the same issue. It won't install! Any insights would be great.
- 07-09-2016, 09:19 AM #2
- 07-09-2016, 08:47 PM #3
- By NickB2005 in forum iOS 10Replies: 14Last Post: 10-04-2016, 11:20 PM
- By wetermommy in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2016, 09:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2016, 05:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2016, 05:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2016, 01:38 AM