Just bought a Macbook 2015

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Exactly what it says on the tin. I've just bought a 2015 MacBook in space grey which I will get early next week. I opted for the 512gb version because ill end up sticking all my music on there.

I've never used a Mac, is the learning experience harsh from windows? I'm not even sure what ill use this Mac for either but I would to be able to edit light photos and maybe iMovie.

Will this be possible?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Light photos and movies yes. Learning curve isn't too much different just remember shortcuts you used with the alt key work with the cmd key on a Mac! Congrats on your purchase.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
The guy who sold it only had it for a month and half. It comes with alot of extras and decided he just didn't want it anymore.

Comes with extended warranty too.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Learning curve was pretty easy for me and even my mother who isn't the best at using Tech. Just get used to the different gestures and you're good. You should be good with light photos and videos but anything taxing might get the beachball (spinning circle when an app has frozen). You got lucky buying it for that price!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Exactly what it says on the tin. I've just bought a 2015 MacBook in space grey which I will get early next week. I opted for the 512gb version because ill end up sticking all my music on there.

I've never used a Mac, is the learning experience harsh from windows? I'm not even sure what ill use this Mac for either but I would to be able to edit light photos and maybe iMovie.

Will this be possible?

Congrats on the purchase. There is a learning curve though it isn't very steep. My biggest challenge when I made the switch was adjusting to how simple everything was. For example, to delete an application you just drag the app icon to the recycle bin. I was befuddled at the fact that I didn't have to run an uninstall program or open a control panel and run a whole process. I love the simplicity and the smoothness of OS X.

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Got the same Macbook as my first ever Mac and love it!!! Enjoy your new computer and good choice on colour :yes:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh