will installing os x yosemite on an old macbook slow it down?
I have A late 2010 macbook.
- 07-01-2015, 05:58 AM #2
- 07-01-2015, 06:30 AM #3iMore Beginner
- 76 Posts
Re: will installing os x yosemite on an old macbook slow it down?
I was at my aunt's house on Sunday and she was still running what I think was Lion with Safari v6 on her 2010 Macbook Pro.
I showed her Yosemite on my Mac and advised that she should upgrade, but I was not too sure about it's compatibility. There was a recommendation to install Yosemite in the App Store.
I am due back at her house next month and I think that I will backup and perform the upgrade to Yosemite for her.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2015, 03:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 09:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 05:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2015, 12:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2015, 09:30 PM