Macbook late 2007
I was just given this by a family member who was going to recycle it. I'm not expecting much with system, I mainly just wanted it to play around with as I've only had Windows machines so far. It doesn't have a charger with it. What would be my best option, buying an Apple charger or an 3rd party one? I'd rather not spend the money on an Apple one if a 3rd party will do, but I will if it's the best option.
- 06-03-2015, 08:20 AM #2
Re: Macbook late 2007
I went ahead and picked up the Apple charger, it was the easiest local option. The laptop powered up great but the screen is full of vertical rainbow stripes, so I have something else to figure out now. Hopefully I can get an adapter and plug it into my external monitor and use it that way.
- By Evilguppy in forum MacBook AirReplies: 14Last Post: 09-03-2015, 02:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2015, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2015, 10:54 AM
- By bones467 in forum Apple Security TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2015, 04:08 PM
- By leslie haw in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2015, 11:17 AM