Which one should I get the Macbook or Macbook Pro 13-inch Retina?

dannynewman

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a new mac and was wondering which one to get. The Macbook has only one port and a Intel M Core Processor. The Macbook Pro has more storage, many ports, and an Intel i5 Processor. They are the same price and I don't know which one to get. The Macbook Pro 13-inch Retina Display seems like it is much more worth it considering they are the same price. Thank you.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Macbook or Macbook Pro 13-inch Retina

If you have absolutely zero upper body strength and care about the external colour of your device, then the MacBook is for you.

If you want something that is slightly (and in the scheme of things, I mean 'slightly') heavier but far more powerful, with more ports and a bigger screen, then go for the MBPr

My housemate just bought one for his girlfriend and she unwrapped it this morning for her birthday. I am so jealous right now!

Personally speaking, it is an absolute no contest. I would rather have the MBPr for the same money. If I got given a 12" MacBook, I would sell it and get a MBPr instead.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Macbook or Macbook Pro 13-inch Retina

To the OP: Just figure out your needs and decide which is best for you. That's what it comes down to your needs in a laptop.
The new MacBook seems like a great computer but it wouldn't currently suite my needs the MacBook Air is perfect for me. I don't need a retina display or the power a MacBook Pro offers. I'm able to take advantage of the ports in MacBook Air. These are the things you have to ask yourself.

From my iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal