MacBook Air or Pro ???

trey19841

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Anybody help me out on witch Mac I need to buy. This is my first Mac computer. I no I want a 13 inch but that's about it. I don't really no what storage to get or nothing. I don't do much video editing or nothing like that but I watch a lot of movies on iTunes and Netflix and just the regular stuff anybody else does. I have a lot of content on iTunes that why I don't really no what storage and size to get. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I use a MacBook Air with just a 128 gig drive and slim bus powered 2 TB external drive with my iTunes library which is over 150 Gig. I keep the iPhoto library on the external also. The external is smaller than the iPhone 6 Plus and twice as thick. I just surf and stream to a Apple TV and Sync my iPhone . No photo of video editing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

trey19841

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Do u think the MacBook Air is good for watching a lot of movies on the go or would you go with the MacBook Pro. And thanks for the reply I was not even thinking bout doing it that way.

trey19841

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply I pulled the trigger and ordered a Mac Pro Retina 8gb 256 on storage I think it will be enough. Just hope I can get used to using a Mac like I said I have never used one. I have always had pc. But I can't wait to get it. I hope it will last for a few years that's why I went with the 8 gb. I don't really no much about them but that's what I was told to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods