Results 1 to 2 of 2
MacBook Mid 2007
I have a problem with my MacBook. When I unplug my laptop from the cable, it automatically turns off itself. If my laptop isn't plugged in with the cable, it doesn't work. I think the problem might be my hard drive is faulty or something but I am not sure. Can anyone know how to solve the problem?
I'm looking forward seeing all your replies, guys.
- 02-15-2014, 10:04 AM #2
- By ge3k in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:15 AM
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:15 PM
- By Skeledan in forum iMacReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2014, 07:42 PM
- By brandeisIL in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 05:37 PM
- By freeinc in forum MacBook ProReplies: 7Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:12 PM