- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
MacBook White 13.3 2008. Questions.
Hello, I've recently purchased a macbook 208. The os running is 10.6.8. I tried to upgrade to Maverick but it said I was unable to. I would like to install 10.7. My questions is how much more ram should I buy & Do I meet the requirements to upgrade to 10.7?
Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook2,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
Please help me.
- 01-31-2014, 02:19 PM #2
- 01-31-2014, 02:29 PM #3
- By Simeon Herbert in forum MacBook AirReplies: 16Last Post: 11-30-2014, 07:44 PM
- By iphonelvr in forum MacBook AirReplies: 12Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:56 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum MacBook ProReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:52 AM
- By yungskeeme in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:48 AM