What OS X version are you running on your non-pro MacBook?

What OS X Version Are You Running on Your non-Pro MacBook

• Mountain Lion

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Lion

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Snow Leopard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leopard

• Tiger or older

• Total voters

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Some of you are running Mountain Lion while others maybe running Snow Leopard or older and there is nothing wrong with that. However, it is possible that some who are not running Mountain Lion may be unaware that they have the necessary specs for it. [TIP]Feel free to look HERE for the specs needed for Mountain Lion and if you're unsure of your specs, click on the Apple icon in the upper right corner of your screen, Select "About This Mac" and then select "More Info...". Now copy the serial number and then enter it in the "Search Tech Specs" box found HERE. [/TIP]

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OS X Mountain Lion v.10.8.4, but that's Just Me, D...:)

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mountain Lion 10.8.4. Will take it as far as it will go... (2010 Unibody MacBook, A1342).

+1....My early 2009 MacBook is still running smoothly even with Mountain Lion 10.8.4, and I am amazed that it has lasted me this long and that I have yet to be tired of it. Gotta love Apple for building quality MacBooks...:)

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
+1....My early 2009 MacBook is still running smoothly even with Mountain Lion 10.8.4, and I am amazed that is has lasted me this long and that I have yet to be tired of it. Gotta love Apple for building quality MacBooks...:)

The combination of build quality and Apple's support is amazing. I just picked up a used 2010 MB (referenced above) for use when traveling internationally - don't want to take my rMBP... and the case had several small stress cracks - including a growing crack at the left hinge. It was actually missing a small piece of the case around the magsafe connector ... took it to Apple and they are now replacing the entire case free of charge. I got a real deal on the MB, and now Apple is making it "like new" for free... please, tell me why I'd buy anything else...

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
The combination of build quality and Apple's support is amazing. I just picked up a used 2010 MB (referenced above) for use when traveling internationally - don't want to take my rMBP... and the case had several small stress cracks - including a growing crack at the left hinge. It was actually missing a small piece of the case around the magsafe connector ... took it to Apple and they are now replacing the entire case free of charge. I got a real deal on the MB, and now Apple is making it "like new" for free... please, tell me why I'd buy anything else...

Lucky Duck Fausty.
Good Luck