Cases for Pro 13"

TiffyBeBadd

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
So I did it! I ordered a MacBook Pro. I've always used Windows machines, but iPad and iPhone. I am wondering if anyone has seen or used this case. Looks pretty cool. Only $33. I ordered it and a screen protector. Let me know what you guys think!

Macbook Pro 13 Case 2016, i-Blason [Heavy Duty] Slim Rubberized [Snap on] [Dual Layer] Cover with TPU Bumper for Apple Macbook Pro 13-inch 13" 2016 Release with Touch Bar and Touch ID (White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7VKEY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2904802

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'll go on a limb and say that you're very prone to dropping things like a MacBook? I could never imagine a case that large for my Mac. I put a Speck case on my Pro just to keep off any scratches, but that's about it. It does look like an impressive case, though.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I got a really nice one on ebay for 13 bucks. Hole cut out in the center so the apple shows and can see it lit too
I wanted a case to protect from scratches. Paying a lot for it and want it to stay perfect. Red is my favorite color. Will be pretty with the silver

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I personally don't have any case for my Macbook Pro. I did however get a laptop bag with some pockets on the side to store other items. It's got a soft touch inner lining to keep it from getting scratched inside. Thats about it :)

iMore did do a nice article a few weeks ago looking at some of the best cases for Macbook Pros. I guess if you travel a lot then you might need a case.

I'm sure that case will keep your laptop very protected!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
A friend of mine has a pink one and she is glad she got it. Said with her cats loving to be around her when on it, she feels safer from it not being scratched up. Mine came with a soft zipper carrying case and cleaner. But I wanted a case for it like I have for my phone. And so patiently I wait for it. My cats love to get near me when I am on my gadgets and just need to protect them. I caught one trying to lay on it when I had set it down. Ut. Oh...that' not good

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I received the case I ordered from a seller on eBay. Love it. Glad I decided to get one. Hate the thought of it getting scratched

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I don't travel much and when I do I don't take a laptop with me. My phone is enough for me. But I do like to protect my gadgets especially with the amount of money spent on them. I have the logitech create case/keyboard on my iPad Pro and also mentioned, I have a case for my new Mac Pro. It is a personal choice whether to have a case or not. I prefer to have a case. It came with a travel case for protection but I have a nice Michael Kors tech bag so can carry the cable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2