Review: Tomtoc Laptop Sleeve for Macbook Pro Retina / Macbook Air 13 Inch

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Tomtoc Laptop Sleeve for Macbook Pro Retina / Macbook Air 13 Inch - Gray

First I would like to thank Tomtoc, in particular Angela who reached out to me, for giving me this opportunity to test and review both the Tomtoc Laptop Sleeve for Macbook Pro Retina/ Macbook Air 13 Inch - Gray.

tomtoc is a design driven bags brand following religiously the human-centered principle. We produce quality products for laptops and cellphones with a fine regard for functions and details. All tomtoc products are manufactured with premium materials in a continuous venture to protect the tech you rely on and enhance life on the go. (Taken from their site)

A lot of attention has been paid to the detail of these sleeves. The sleeve features a soft fleece side-mounted pocket with super soft feel for your laptop & provides small and large pockets for carrying accessories, cards and pens. Magnetic closures of the smallest pocket allows for easy access to your cellphone or earphones. The fleece padded insides provide more than adequate protection for your laptop.

Snug fit so your laptop has no movement once closed, but not so snug as to make it hard to place in or remove your laptop. Done in a very nice gray canvas outer shell and finished in blue on the inside. Zippers move smoothly. In the few weeks I have been using it, I have seen no wear to it. Thoroughly enjoyed using this sleeve and would give it a 10/10. Highly recommend, you won’t go wrong. I truly expected this case to cost more for the quality they put into it.

Can be found here at Tomtoc for the unbelievable price of $16.99 US.

Pros:

• Solid Protection
  • Heavy Canvas Exterior
  • Soft Fleece Interior
  • Many Extra Pockets For Accessories

Cons:

• None

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg