Excellent Five Stars

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Picked up a base model SG 13" non TB MBPr today. Have to say I am really really liking it. Have a 6 month old 5K 27" iMac in my home office so this was just for around the house use, and when I travel for work now, I don't have a iPad, and a iPad Pro 12.9 256gb plus keyboard is around the same price I got the MacBook pro for with a 10% discount. AUD$$ v US$$ is not real flash here.
Since using a 6S and now a 7 plus iPads have lost their value to me and are so overpriced unless you use a pencil.
It's small, thin, light, great screen and speakers, really like the keyboard fingers just fly across it. Even like the sound.
Not getting any heat for my uses. My last 2 laptops were 15" MBPr and this is my first 13". Love the size.
The Space Grey looks so good.
Over all worth the $$$ IMO.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the review......and congratulations on getting your new MacBook Pro.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the review......and congratulations on getting your new MacBook Pro.

Thanks, I am lucky all my Apple products are tax dectuble and I get our 10% Gst tax back too.

Just compared it too my wife 2013 13"MBPr and they have done a great job slimming the new one down.

Would be the cherry on top if you could put a SIM card in them like a iPad, we have data share sims.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2