I've only had my new 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar for about five days now.

For some reason, the Mail app keeps on crashing on me. This usually happens as I'm composing an email. All of a sudden, Mail shuts down and then, it may take two or three tries to get Mail running again (i.e., every time I try re-opening Mail it crashes, but usually on the third try it's up and running again, until the next crash).

It's totally unpredictable when it crashes. Sometimes, it happens back to back and other times, I can work in the Mail app for a while without it crashing. When it crashes, the draft of the email I was composing does not get saved, which means I have to start retyping from scratch--a real bummer!

Is anyone else experiencing this sort of behavior? Any suggestions for preventing this from happening?
    01-02-2017 03:00 PM
    I am not experiencing this issue with any of my Mac's. The only thing I can think of possibly causing this is if you have installed an app that could be conflicting with your mail app. Not saying you have just a suggestion if you have. If you have I would uninstall them one at a time until I found the one causing the conflict.

Hopefully other members will come along and offer some more suggestions.
    01-02-2017 04:36 PM