Macbook Pro TouchBar

olearydan

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I think it will open up a lot of possibilities in the future for developers. Will it change the way you use a computer like the iPhone changed the way you used a cell phone? No. But think there are many possibilities for this and it's only the beginning of an entire touch-bar like keyboard. With as little movement that Apple has built into the new keyboards I believe this is the direction they are moving, a completely dynamic keyboard.

angusmatheson

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
That model also comes with slightly faster RAM and SSD, but a smaller battery. If that affects you decision at all. I am a believer in the touchbar (although have never used one). I think touch screens on computers don't work well, although great for tablets, phones and I think a massive trackpad and touchbar will be the best we to get touch on laptops and desktops.

Baltiervaan

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
If it's the touchbar your after then get it.

i agree. just remember that the touchbar is not a setback. it's an additional feature that will help you in some ways. easy access for functions and the edge of having new feature that other laptops don't have yet. plus the fingerprint scanner is a nice addition too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2