I have been using my new 15" MB Pro 2016 for the last few days and have experienced two odd video issues in that time. The first occurred while I was browsing through some files in the Finder. The screen began to flash and the computer became unresponsive. I've attached a video:

The second occurred with the Touch Bar icons suddenly showing up in random parts of the main LCD display. I've attached an image here.

MacBook Pro 15" 2016 Video/Touchbar Errors-screen-shot-2016-11-16-7.41.19-pm.png

Has anyone else experienced this? I know I can still bring the computer back to Apple, but hate to do it since it will take so long to get a replacement machine with my specs.
    Luchovepa likes this.
    11-17-2016 12:20 PM
    I have been using my new 15" MB Pro 2016 for the last few days and have experienced two odd video issues in that time. The first occurred while I was browsing through some files in the Finder. The screen began to flash and the computer became unresponsive. I've attached a video:

The second occurred with the Touch Bar icons suddenly showing up in random parts of the main LCD display. I've attached an image here.

Has anyone else experienced this? I know I can still bring the computer back to Apple, but hate to do it since it will take so long to get a replacement machine with my specs.
    I suggest trying a NVRAM reset to try and resolve the issue. Here is a guide by Apple on how to do it on a late 2016 MBP. It has changed how the procedure is done on your model. If this does not resolve the issue, it could be a hardware issue with the graphics card and I would make a Genius appointment to have it looked at.
    Luchovepa likes this.
    11-17-2016 02:34 PM
    I suggest trying a NVRAM reset to try and resolve the issue. Here is a guide by Apple on how to do it on a late 2016 MBP. It has changed how the procedure is done on your model. If this does not resolve the issue, it could be a hardware issue with the graphics card and I would make a Genius appointment to have it looked at.
    Of course! The NVRAM. I always forget about that. Ok. I will give it a try. Thank you for the tip and link. I appreciate it.
    firedept10 and Luchovepa like this.
    11-17-2016 02:43 PM
    Of course! The NVRAM. I always forget about that. Ok. I will give it a try. Thank you for the tip and link. I appreciate it.
    You're welcome!
    11-17-2016 02:45 PM