which macbook pro will suit you? with touchbar or with the original function keys?

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up the touchbar less version yesterday and am happy I did. In thinking about it, I couldn't see myself using the TB for anything other than annoying my friends with more emojis and feel that's not worth the extra $$.

vectro73

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'd prefer regular model, the only thing I doubt is just 2 ports on it. It is not a Pro machine with such equipment IMHO. So, the decision should depend on whether it is alright to have 2 ports or it is not enough.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Having used both, including the touch bar-less version, I'm getting the Touch Bar. I'm not sure how much I'll use it, but even if it's a little, along with Touch ID — which I'll use constantly — it's worth it.

dionhan

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I would prefer the touch bar because I use photoshop a lot. I don't know yet if it will speed up my work but I hope so.

Baltiervaan

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
as for me. i like the touch bar, yeah it costs us more. it's worth everything from switching function keys to great options for my 3d modeling, photo editing and multimedia projects. it will always up to your need and preference. it's just sad that the regular has only 2 ports. i often use 3 port at the same time.

angusmatheson

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
For me, I think the normal keyboard would be fine for me, I live in a HTML 5 web app and hope to use Dragon Dictation and I can't imagine how different keys would help me. But my wife does a lot of photo editing in Lightroom. I am intrigued to see what the keys and keyboard slider do for her. Right now she can't really edit on a laptop.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would go with Touch Bar hoping that it would speed up my production. I use a lot of productivity apps and would love anything than can help speeding things up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW