The new MacBook Pro - Who's excited?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE the new Macs, trying to figure a way to get one, since I already have a 2016 Mac Book and iMac. Might have to sell one of them. ;)

Delmauriow

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm very excited about the new Macs, my current MacBook Pro is 4 years old and now feels like a good time to get something new, shiny and fast.

jorge Hewitson

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
The new macbook 13, it seems very cute and as content size and weight, was hoping that some of the macbook or macbook least, used a chip A10 apple, which has not happened. Really excites me, the new macbook, is the fingerprint reader not only to make purchases but to forget all passwords (facebook, twitter, instagram, goolge, mail, etc.) I think that is the way forward for the future

Last edited:

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll be honest. New macs don't excite me like new iPhones. I could care less. I only buy a new Mac maybe once every 4 years and my current one is only a year and a half old. Just hoping maybe for a surprise in today's event.

I agree. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to be impressed, but the touch bar really has me interested. My only concern is whether or not I would really shift my current practices to using the touch bar on a regular basis to make the upgrade worthwhile.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You know Apple LOVES music to accompany their products, usually it's new stuff, BUT I think this song would be perfect for the new Macs.....

semperidem

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I think the best new feature is the smaller form factor. I'm excited about Touch Bar, but the size is really stunning for a pro level machine.

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I got most of what I wanted (faster, lighter more compact USB c and most importantly space gray) while there are some things I didn't want ( price hike and the loss of additional ports) but overall I think it will be a good upgrade from my 2010 mbp

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Not so impressed... I will still maintain my MacBook retina 2015. I really want a touchscreen MacBook, but Apple will never make it (it would kill iPad certainly). But that's what I really want.

Cheers,

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
You're better off buying the 2015 model if you're getting a 13 inch Tbh

We've decided to get the 15". Power is much more important for us & the possibilities with videography are crazy. Plus my boyfriend doesn't want to lose any screen real estate by getting the smaller model. We're not as young as people think, so larger is definitely better.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I love the space gray but I don't love the price. I also don't like that the Air was killed off. Is the 12 in MacBook now supposed to be the new Air?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I love the space gray but I don't love the price. I also don't like that the Air was killed off. Is the 12 in MacBook now supposed to be the new Air?

I think it is suppose to be the replacement for it. I hate it too but I'm not sure they have been selling as well as Apple would like.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
We've decided to get the 15". Power is much more important for us & the possibilities with videography are crazy. Plus my boyfriend doesn't want to lose any screen real estate by getting the smaller model. We're not as young as people think, so larger is definitely better.

Yeah the 15 inch one is the only one I would suggest buying in terms of value.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2