- 09-24-2016, 01:54 PM #2
Re: New MacBook Pro harddrive
Can you not remove the SSD drive and install your old 750 GB hard drive in its place? 128 GB and 256 GB of storage space is more than enough for a good deal of people. Of course, there are always exceptions, but thankfully, users are able to purchase external products to supplement what they are lacking. That's the point of using an external hard drive. Yes, it "more stuff to hook up", but then again, how many items do people have hooked up to their TVs? Do we not hook up a charging cable to charge our devices? Do we not hook up a pair of earphones to listen to our music privately, except when we use Bluetooth?
- By Vodafone Omnitel in forum MacBookReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2016, 05:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 11:41 AM
- By Mwanahabari in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 11:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2016, 09:47 PM