I just formatted my MacBook Pro mid-2014 and I noticed how when I press the Option key it doesn't give me the option to boot from the Recovery disk anymore. I would like to have this option available in case in need it for the future. Any idea why or how to bring it back? Do I have to clean install again?
- 09-15-2016, 01:25 PM #2
Re: Recovery Partition
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6601122?tstart=0 have you tried this suggestion?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2016, 05:48 AM
- By useriphone5 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2016, 06:21 PM
- By cossie440 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2016, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2016, 01:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2016, 01:22 PM