- iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
What kind of external monitors are you using for your Macbook Pro's with Retina Display?
Just starting to work on my "perfect" set up for my computer area. I've recently purchased a Macbook Pro with Retina display. My Hedge (I think that's spelled right) dock is on the way and I'm planning on an external display for office use. I purchased the Seiki Pro 28 inch 4k Monitor. Mostly because it had good reviews on Amazon and was 100 dollars off (I'll post the link)
Then it made me think.... Is there something I should be thinking about for external monitors? Do some work better or worse with Retina displays?
If you can, let me know your thoughts, what you are using and any tips issues or things I need to think about. If I bought a disaster, let me know... I always have an option to return to amazon.
Thanks. Happy Labor Day!
- 09-06-2016, 03:18 PM #2
- 09-07-2016, 09:21 AM #3
- 09-10-2016, 09:59 PM #4
- By edswife1970 in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2016, 05:37 AM
- By That70sGAdawg in forum iPhone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2016, 02:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2016, 04:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 04:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 04:02 PM