- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Macbook 15" OR 13"
After 2 months of research, I am still stuck up with my same doubt. Should i go for Macbook 15" or 13"
My normal activities include
1. Adobe Photoshop.
2. Light room.
3. Occasional movie editing
And i dont have a desktop. So probably this will be my all in one laptop and Mobility is not a problem for me.
- 07-10-2016, 07:11 AM #2
- 07-10-2016, 07:43 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
Re: Macbook 15" OR 13"
For the most part, it's a personal preference choice that you're facing. I do a lot of the same things with my rMBP 13" and I don't have any issues. Reason why I went with the 13" instead of the 15" was mainly cost. I didn't see the necessity of having a 2" bigger screen for an extra couple hundred bucks (if I remember correctly)
If I were to buy a new MacBook Pro right now, I personally would stick with the 13" screen and upgrade some of the internals in it (more RAM, more storage space, etc.) so essentially I would be spending about the same on a 13" as the 15" BUT, the 13" would have better internals. To me, the speed and storage is more important than 2" more of screen real estate.
Hope this helps you make your decision!
- 07-11-2016, 07:47 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 292 Posts
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 13Last Post: 01-01-2017, 02:47 AM
- By imachrstian13 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2016, 10:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2016, 01:03 PM
- By HugoNZ in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2016, 09:00 AM