Trouble with spinning colored beach ball since updating to El Capitan
I have mid 2010 MBP, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Other than a battery replaced (mine is built in), I had no problems. I hadn't updated from Snow Leopard, and just had an apple center update me to El Capitan. Now I get the spinning colored ball every time I go to another tab, or even to another page on Facebook. Sometimes I'm given the option to cancel the request, but it begins spinning again. And takes a long time. I email, I research, I post to Facebook, I use youtube. I have plenty of memory open. I need things spelled out for me.
- Best AnswerJun 04 2016 | 1:21 pm EDT
If you're able to update the RAM, go ahead and update it - to 8 GBs, if possible.
- 06-04-2016, 01:21 PM #2
- 06-21-2016, 05:18 PM #3iMore Elite
- 2,951 Posts
- By Annie_i6s in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-10-2016, 09:39 PM
- By RMT1979 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2016, 02:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2016, 01:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2016, 08:22 AM