VMWare on MacBook Pro
Are you running VMWare on a MacBook Pro? If so, is it a good experience?
Also, are you running your MacBook with 4GB or 8GB memory?
Alternative, is there another application I should use, when I need to 'browse' into Windows?
Thanks in advance
- 05-12-2016, 12:23 PM #2
- 05-12-2016, 05:27 PM #3
Re: VMWare on MacBook Pro
I am using VMware Fusion running a test environment with two Domain Controllers, and domain member server, and Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (one each) without missing a beat. I have the i7 15" MBP mid 2014 16GB and I give the test environment half the memory and cpu and have no complaints with performance on either the Mac or Windows side. An alternative could be if you have a spare machine connected online by using rdp (if in the same location) or teamviewer (if the Windows machine is elsewhere), but of course this depends if you have connectivity yourself.
- 06-04-2016, 06:26 PM #4
- 08-04-2016, 05:11 PM #6
- 08-04-2016, 08:18 PM #7
- By ivantwilliams in forum MacBook ProReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2016, 11:31 PM
- By thomasliveshere in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2016, 09:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2016, 07:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2016, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2016, 09:27 AM