MacBook Pro Retina display 2015

AlexIT83

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I'm planning to buy a MacBook Pro Retina display 2015 edition but before to make the big jump (investment) on it I want to ask some questions??? Maybe I will sound like I'm a apple fan, but honestly I like the brand, I been using Windows OS since I was in high school, but lately I start looking on this type of Iaptops and I would like to know any MacBook Pro owner feel with it how well is the system???? How well is the performance??? And how well is using in with an iPhone and iPads???? And if is worth it??? I will use it for school, I don't play games, I have music I loaded from the Windows pc through iTunes. I just to read emails, do some researches papers, watch videos on YouTube, besides that anything else I will do on it.
Thank you for your help.

Oh My Cost

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I got one with the great performance, fast but the wifi system is not stable when you watch some VDO online on web like Openload. The signal will go to dead. Anyway don't worry for Youtube, It's fine

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
OSX is clean, simple and performs very well. It completes the Apple ecosystem, especially if you have an iPad and iPhone.

I personally think that it's worth the price. It'll last you a couple of years for sure. I would always get the best specs available as I know I will be using it for 2 years+

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2