- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
MacBook Pro Retina display 2015
I'm planning to buy a MacBook Pro Retina display 2015 edition but before to make the big jump (investment) on it I want to ask some questions??? Maybe I will sound like I'm a apple fan, but honestly I like the brand, I been using Windows OS since I was in high school, but lately I start looking on this type of Iaptops and I would like to know any MacBook Pro owner feel with it how well is the system???? How well is the performance??? And how well is using in with an iPhone and iPads???? And if is worth it??? I will use it for school, I don't play games, I have music I loaded from the Windows pc through iTunes. I just to read emails, do some researches papers, watch videos on YouTube, besides that anything else I will do on it.
Thank you for your help.
- 02-16-2016, 12:30 AM #2
- 02-17-2016, 05:06 AM #3
Re: MacBook Pro Retina display 2015
OSX is clean, simple and performs very well. It completes the Apple ecosystem, especially if you have an iPad and iPhone.
I personally think that it's worth the price. It'll last you a couple of years for sure. I would always get the best specs available as I know I will be using it for 2 years+
- By iNYC152 in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2016, 03:40 PM
- By Chouiyekh in forum MacBook ProReplies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2016, 06:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2016, 06:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2016, 09:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Windows Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2016, 06:23 PM