Magic Mouse 2
I own a MacBook Pro with Retina Display (I used to own an iMac, I no longer do, my rMBP is my only computer (daily driver)) and I plan on getting either a Magic Mouse 2 or Magic Trackpad 2. I intend to use the mouse when I am at home or at the office where my MacBook will just be placed on a desk.
Is it worth getting a mouse of that price for a laptop? The Trackpad supports Force Touch, does that mean it will work with the older generations of Macs that does not support Force Touch on the trackpad yet?
Thanks in advance!
- 02-15-2016, 04:17 PM #2
Re: Magic Mouse 2
Not worth the price for the mouse. I have 3 MBP's in my household and we use cheap mouse for all of them. I have spare Magic Mouse around, but not worth it. I have found a cheap mouse generally works better. I only use Magic Mouse for my iMac's. Trackpad does not support Force Touch on older machines that never supported it in the first place.
- 04-13-2016, 10:15 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2016, 06:39 PM
- By webdevray in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 02:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2016, 08:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2016, 08:25 PM