- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
ICloud Download Issues with ITunes
Starting using MacBook Pro with my ITunes Music Library and noticed that newest purchases have the "Cloud" behind them and I guess that means they are "ICloud Downloads". When I try to play those songs on my MacBook they skip, delay and don't play like other songs in my ITunes Library. Can I get these songs back in my ITunes Library and off the Cloud? Please advise ASAP...I have an event tomorrow and need this music...Thanks.
- 01-15-2016, 08:45 PM #2
- 38,511 Posts
Re: ICloud Download Issues with ITunes
The cloud represents purchased music available to download without having to re-purchase them. The skips, delays, etcetera could be Internet-related issues, especially if you're "streaming" the songs instead of playing them locally after downloading them.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2016, 09:13 AM
- By ewarhol in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2016, 10:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2016, 12:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2016, 08:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2016, 11:40 AM