What case/sleeve are you using for your Macbook Pro?

thomasliveshere

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious what everyone is using for their mbp in terms of cases/sleeves.

I've ordered a maxed out rmbp 13 inch (my first ever macbook) and while I'm waiting for it to be delivered I've been thinking about accessories.

I'm looking for a sleeve in particular (I'm concerned about covering up the MacBook with a case due to overheating etc, even if it's only slightly, I'm just paranoid about that stuff)
But, I'm interested to know what people use regardless!

So, what case and/or sleeve do you use with your macbook pro?
Pics would be awesome!

:)

BarryPen

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Speck... Works fine and looks great.
a616f05bdf7550801ea7e71b1537d21d.jpg

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I personally am using a skin. I don't travel a lot with my rMBP, but wanted some protection without adding bulk. I know the skin will not protect from drops, but for me thats ok since i don't move my laptop far (bedroom to living room to couch and SOMETIMES to work). If you're looking for something that will give your new rMBP some scratch/wear protection, then go with a skin. I chose a skin from a company called DBrand. If you want to go with something with very minimal (I'm talking minimal) drop protection, then I would suggest a sleeve. If you need something with good drop protection, then you may want a heavy duty case, but of course that will add bulk; A sacrifice with any type of drop protection case.

Here are a few pictures of the skin I have on my rMBP:

IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh