- iMore Newbie
- 36 Posts
Which MacBook Pro Is Best For Me?
I'm kind've stuck in a pickle and can't decide which MacBook Pro to get. I don't mind if it's 13" or 15". The most I'm using it for is light video editing on iMovie for YouTube (720p is the resolution my videos will be as that's what my camera is, but I will be going to 1080p soon). I will be using it for emails or some random internet browsing/YouTube videos, but it's really not much.
I seemed to have looked up that 4gb is not enough, but I don't know. I am likely sticking with an i5 or i7 processor, but for the rest, what is best (mostly RAM since it's important for what I am doing). Storage space isn't an issue as the videos won't be really long and I will likely delete them after posting them.
- Best AnswerDec 07 2015 | 10:42 pm EST
- 12-07-2015, 10:42 PM #2
- 12-07-2015, 11:08 PM #4
- By Rockdog97 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 16Last Post: 12-16-2015, 03:38 PM
- By trparky in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2015, 08:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2015, 04:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2015, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2015, 03:22 PM