- iMore Intermediate
- 244 Posts
Why can't my backup passport be read?
For 300 days it hasn't worked. Thought it might work again so I can backup my Mac, but I still can't. When I plug it in to any one of my USB ports, the backup passport turns on, light blinking, and the disk inside is on, but it has not popped up on my desktop or finder. I'm still on Yosemite BTW, with the 15 inch mid 2014 MacBook Pro Retina.
Can I do something to fix it myself? Because it seems more of a software issue than hardware. It's VERY strange. Thanks.
- 10-29-2015, 08:37 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2015, 08:26 PM
- By iMore App question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2015, 06:43 PM